Rajasthan Board (RBSE), also abbreviated as BSER, is a board of education for school level education, and was established in 1957, under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act, 1957. The headquarters of the board is located in Ajmer. Its main duties include working on the education standards and making them highly relevant to the needs of the modern world.
|Founded||4 December 1957|
|Headquarters||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Administrator||Meghna Chaudhry, IAS|
|Official Language||Hindi and English|
1. Promotion of Secondary Education in Rajasthan
2. Prescribes syllabus and conducts exams for various classes including 10th and 12th.
3. Declaration of results.
4. Conducts state talent search examination ( STSE ).
5. Conducts national talent search examination.
Rajasthan board prescribes the syllabus for all the classes. The syllabus is designed keeping in mind the ever-changing learning requirements of the students.
The class 10 exams of BSER are mainly held in the mid March and end by the last week of March and class 12th exams begin in the first week and end by the last week of March. Supplementary exams are also conducted by the Board each year in the month of August for the students who fail to clear the exams.
The BSER results for all the exams are declared by the end of May or at the starting of June. The results for the supplementary exams are generally declared by September third week. The results are online at the official website of the board from where the students can download their mark sheets.
1. Prepare a Time Table - Prepare and follow a time table strictly.
2. Start Your Preparation Before Time-Start exam preparation before time so that you get enough time for revision. It also helps you in avoiding the stress caused by last minute studies.
3. Prepare the Whole RBSE Syllabus-Always study the whole syllabus but first complete the topics which have more weightage to maximize your chances of scoring higher marks.
4. Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers-Solve all the previous years’ question papers, sample papers etc. so that you become familiar with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
5. Revision -Revise the whole syllabus well, as better revision leads to better marks.
6. Avoid Stress -Do yoga and meditation to avoid stress.
7. Remain Hydrated- Drink plenty of water
8. Remain Physically Active- Heard of the famous proverb ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.’ Similarly, you should take out time for sports and other physical activities.
9.Try Online Learning Platforms- Learn from online learning platforms like Bright Tutee for better exam preparation.
1. Bright Tutee is a Self Paced Study Platform -Bright Tutee is a self paced study platform which means students can study from anywhere, anytime, which ultimately saves their time and energy. .
2. Customized Courses at Affordable Prices - Bright Tutee courses are very cost effective. Moreover they are available for different durations like one week, one month etc.
3. Detailed and Comprehensive Video Lessons-The video lessons are very detailed and in these our experienced and qualified teachers discuss each and every topic in an easy to understand language. The video lessons have been designed keeping in mind the needs of students of Rajasthan Board.
4. Talented and Experienced Teachers-Talented and Experienced Teachers
5. Exam Preparation Kit -- Bright Tutee’s exam preparation kit contains all the previous years’ question papers, sample papers and model test papers. When you complete these papers one by one you become more confident of your preparation. Also you get to know the exam patter and marking scheme.
6. MCQs and Assignments for Assessment -We also provide you MCQs and assignments which help you assess how much you have learned so far from the video lectures.
7.Based on the Syllabus of the Prescribed Board- All the study material has been designed by our teachers as per the prescribed syllabus of the Rajasthan Board..
8.Courses Available in Offline Formats- All the Bright Tutee courses are also in offline format in pendrive and SD card so that students who do not have internet access can also study and benefit them.